These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Vital Signs NW and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Vital Signs NW may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Personalized or otherwise permanently altered items purchased from Vital Signs NW will not be accepted for return. If a fault or misspelling is found upon receiving your item, we will issue a replacement or refund after being contacted with a photo of said mistake. Please be aware that we will not replace items with faults in information, such as a misspelled name or incorrect shipping address, if that was the information given by the customer at checkout.
5. Limitation of liability
We will only accept a return/shipping/breakage claim if contacted within 72 hours of receiving your item. After this time period, Vital Signs NW is no longer liable for any replacements or refunds.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
7. Variation of Terms
Vital Signs NW is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Oregon for the resolution of any disputes.